Caring for our teams and customers
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back, but also want to let you know the ways in which we’re taking care of our employees and our customers.
We have been working with our teams to make sure that they feel safe and happy at work, as well as being fully informed about all safety requirements and procedures whilst working in our venues. We have put many measures in place to ensure your visit is safe but remains an enjoyable experience.
- We have introduced extra cleaning procedures to ensure all areas are maintained to a very high standard.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue for use by everyone and staff will be washing their hands regularly.
- Signs around the venue will direct you to aid social distancing, please watch out for them.
- You will be provided with disposable menus, which are for your use only and will be recycled after you have used them.
- We are checking in with our teams daily to make sure they are feeling fit and healthy.
We ask that you adhere to the safety procedures clearly signposted around the venue, to help us make your visit as safe as possible.
We can’t wait to see you again!